Training Natural Gas Plant & Processing
Training Plat Alam & Pengolahan Alam
Training Chemical Hazards
Natural gas is nothing new. In fact, most of the natural gas that is brought out from under the ground is millions and millions of years old. However, it was not until recently that methods for obtaining this gas, bringing it to the surface, and putting it to use were developed. This short course will be followed by simulation examples and problem solving sessions with real case study
* The reservoir of Natural Gas.
* Exploration and drilling.
* Well casing and completion.
* Gas well and wellheads.
* Gas lift, workover and stimulation.
* Natural gas specification.
* Gas processing and the principal gas products.
* Production, separation and testing.
* Gas treatment and compression.
* Acid gas removal.
* Mercury removal.
* Nitrogen rejection.
* NGL recovery and treatment.
* HSE in gas plant operations.
* Fire, explosion and poisoning.
* Chemical hazards.
* Sales gas specification.
* LNG liquefaction.
* Storage, transport and regassification.
* Gas composition analysis and process parameter adjustment.
* Gross heating value monitoring and control.
* Water content monitoring and control.
* Standards for laboratory analysis and equipment.
* Produced water and waste water handling methods.
* Water analyis for scaling and corrosion.
* Water analysis to fulfill environmental regulation.
* Standards, procedures and equipment.
* Produced water and waste water treatment methods.
* Internal corrosion analysis, evaluation and mitigation methods.
* External corrosion analysis, evaluation and prevention methods.
Hilman Ahmad & Associates
This specially designed course will be conducted by *Hilman Ahmad & Associates*, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Bandung Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been practicing production operation and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation and maintenance and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979
Jadwal Pelatihan Tambang Training Tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 5 – 17 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta Training Water Analyis For Scaling And Corrosion Pasti Jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi Pelatihan Chemical Hazards Di Jogja :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan Water analyis for scaling and corrosion di jogja :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training Chemical hazards jogja pasti running
- Module / Handout Training Plat Alam & Pengolahan Alam Jogja Fixed Running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat Training Natural Gas Plant & Processing Di Jogja Murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia