Training Enviromentally Safe Drilling Practice In The Oil Gas & Geotermal Industry\
Training Enviromentally Safe Drilling
Training Keselamatan Kerja
With today’s growing awareness of social responsibility and public interest, environmental concerns are receiving the highest priority in government regulations. The future of our environment – and the industry – depends on meeting the challenge of maintaining a balance between acceptable environmental practices and economically efficient operating procedures.
These growing concerns have imposed a burden on the oil and gas drilling industry to implement program and technique to not only minimize the potential impact that oil and gas operations can have on the environment but also remediate those impacts, whether they occurred through accident or negligence.
The mandate to the oil and gas industry of implementing environmentally safe drilling technique has proven to be not only a financial challenge but also an administrative challenge.
Regulations governing the oil industry with regard to the environment continue to change, yet many firm that recognize they no longer can conduct their operations as they did in “the good old days” have had to employ full-time environmental professional to ensure that all operations conducted in the field are in compliance with the changing local and state regulations. This increase scrutiny also has prompted drilling contractor to think of ways to minimize the impact their operations have on the environment rather than just ways of how to remediate the impact ones it occurs.
This training is intended to introduce technique that will assist oil and gas professional in minimizing the impact that drilling operations have on the environment.
Much of what is contained herein reflects the trainer’s industry experience, with an emphasis on-shore and wetlands drilling operations. At the same time, it must be said that the preferred practices and recommendation outline in this program can serve as useful guidelines for operator and drilling contractor elsewhere in the world, notably in environmentally sensitive areas of developing countries that have little historical regulatory precedents.
This 4 day course covers all aspects of drilling and deals with both theory and application. It is particularly valuable for their career in drilling operation.
Emphasis is on the system and technique that are commonly used in the drilling industry, regulations and environment protection basics, from site assessment to reclamation. The curriculum is designed to provide the information needed as a drilling waste professional, regardless of skill level.
This course is a must attend for all individuals with overall environmental compliance responsibilities. This course provides the tools needed for the job.
Upon completion of the training, the participants will have improvement in:
* Knowledge on hazardous and non-hazardous drilling wastes: generation, characteristics and impacts on occupational safety, health and environment.
* Understanding environmental management principles including waste minimization or cleaner production
* Practical knowledge on the proper identification, segregation, containerization, temporary storage
* Transportation, treatment and safe disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes of drilling activities
* Translating the principles and knowledge on environmental management into strategic problems solving
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, environmental coordinators and/or engineer, health and safety coordinators, and consultants all benefit from this training. Many of our participants attend because they have responsibility to back up the designated environmental coordinator at the facility.
Superintendent and Supervisor of drilling operational function, Waste Management Team, Transportation and Logistics Division as well as Health, Safety & Environmental senior staff.
The recommended participant may include key personnel whose activities are most likely to impact the environment and or producing drilling wastes.
1. Drilling and the environment
* a. basic concepts
* b. environmental regulations: existing and trends
* c. ISO-14001 EMS requirements vs environmental impact.
2. Preventing Spills
* a. spill prevention – control and countermeasure plan
* b. onshore facility operations
* c. preventive maintenance
3. Site Assessments
* a. phase I Environmental Site Assessment
* a. sampling techniques
* b. sample analysis
* c. data interpretation
5. Well site Determination
* a. Wetlands
* b. Wetlands permitting
* c. EIS (Environmental Impact Statement)s and EA (Environmental Assessment)s
7. Drilling Techniques
* a. New approaches
* b. Operating concerns
8. Drilling Wastes
* a. Non-hazardous oil field waste
* b. Drilling fluids
* c. Drill cuttings
* d. Wash down fluids
* e. Sanitary waste
* f. Storm water runoff
* g. Hazardous wastes
* h. NORM (naturally occurring radioactive materials)
9. Wastes Handling and Minimization
* a. Reserve pits
* b. Land farming
* c. Trenching and burying
* d. Discharge
* e. Reuse
* f. Subsurface injection
* g. Slurrification
* h. Haul-off
* i. Closed-loop system
* j. Overview
11. Drilling and the future
* a. Balancing act
* b. Industry’s challenge
12. Case study – lesson learn
13. Audit and Inspection
WAHYU PRIATNA AFFANDI is experienced Instructor, who succeeds in combining the experience of practitioner with ability adequate academic. He has experience more than 25 years as a practitioner in Petroleum Industries. After he graduated from ITB, he started his career as a Production Operation Engineer in HUFFCO-Indonesia and then he joined VICO Indonesia for more than 19 years (as a Reservoir Engineer, Tanker Coordinator until as a Senior Environmental Coordinator for Kalimantan Operations). He also spent his 3 years career in LASMO Indonesia as Environmental Specialist and ended his career in Oil & Gas Company as an advisor in ISO-14001 Audit & Certification Developing Environmental Program, Risk Assessment, Training, Waste Management and Community Development, in ENI Indonesia.
Jadwal Pelatihan Tambang Training Tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 5 – 17 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta Training Keselamatan Kerja Dalam Bidang Gas Dan Oli Pasti Jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi Pelatihan Keselamatan Kerja Di Jogja :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan keselamatan kerja dalam bidang gas dan oli di jogja :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training keselamatan kerja jogja pasti running
- Module / Handout Training Enviromentally Safe Drilling Jogja Fixed Running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat Training Enviromentally Safe Drilling Practice In The Oil Gas & Geotermal Industry\ Di Jogja Murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia