Training Control & Operation Of Centrifugal Gas Compressors
Training The Design Of Centrifugal Gas Compressors
Training The Control & Operation Of Centrifugal Gas Compressors
This course aims to offer a logical approach to the design of centrifugal gas compressors, which will concentrate on the integration of the discipline experts – Process, Mechanical, Instrumentation/Control into a cohesive team. It considers the design of control & operation strategies for complex compression systems. It looks at the use of dynamic simulation studies to review and improve the design of compression systems and enables operations personnel to understand the key safety and operability issues associated with the compression system.
A compression system design will be developed during this course linking all the topics covered, including a short safety review. All individual engineering disciplines are integrated on the course to form a cohesive design team. The course fee includes a copy of one of the simulation models.
This course is advanced and assumes that all delegates have attended “The Control & Operation of Centrifugal Gas Compressors” course. Attendance on this course (or an equivalent) is a pre-requisite. Please contact us it you are in any doubt.
• The Design Process
• Thermodynamics and Compression Cycles
o Design calculations
o Number of stages
o Selection of machines Drivers
• Principles of operation
• Rotor Assembly
• Casing / Shaft Seals
• Condition Monitoring
• Gas Cooling
• Liquid Knockout
• Piping Systems
• Compressor Installation
• Compressor Operations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Engineers involved in the design of process plant, which includes centrifugal compressors.
• Discipline Engineers – Chemical, Mechanical, Instrument, Control, Process who have knowledge of compressor design from their perspective but want to work better as a team.
• Process plant operation and supervisory staff, particularly those who liase with project teams and have input into process designs, and are involved in commissioning.
• Project Engineers
• Engineers responsible for managing and specifying dynamic simulation studies.
Ir.Rini Dharmastiti, M.Sc, Phd
Jadwal Pelatihan Tambang Training Tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 5 – 17 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta Training Centrifugal Compressors Pasti Jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi Pelatihan The Control & Operation Of Centrifugal Gas Compressors Di Jogja :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan centrifugal compressors di jogja :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training The Control & Operation of Centrifugal Gas Compressors jogja pasti running
- Module / Handout Training The Design Of Centrifugal Gas Compressors Jogja Fixed Running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat Training Control & Operation Of Centrifugal Gas Compressors Di Jogja Murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia