TRAINING CHEMICAL HAZARD SAFETY IN MINING AND WORKPLACE
TRAINING KEAMANAN BAHAYA KIMIA DI PERTAMBANGAN DAN TEMPAT KERJA
TRAINING FACTORS THAT AFFECT CHEMICAL INJURY OR ILLNESS
TRAINING DESCRIPTION :
Hazardous materials, which are often referred to as chemical hazards, exist in one form or another in nearly all workplaces. There is potential exposure to hazardous chemicals in any industrial and production activity. The Basic Chemical Safety Course focuses on recognition and identification of chemical hazards, its potential acute and chronic health effects in exposed employees, and the risk of fire and explosion.
It provides a basic but thorough review of sources of hazardous chemicals, its characteristics, devastating mechanism, and the method by which it can be controlled. Active participation is encouraged through case studies, examples, and an open discussion format.
TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS :
1. What hazardous materials are, and how chemicals exist in mining and the workplace.
2. Characteristics of common industrial hazardous materials.
3. Fire, explosion, dust explosion and the basic of chemistry.
4. Chemical access routes to the body, target systems, and the basic of toxicology.
5. Factors that affect chemical injury or illness.
6. Overview of MSDS.
7. Chemical hazards control and prevention methods.
8. Protection method and equipment.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
1. Historical response to workplace hazards.
2. Hazard classification and categories of workplace hazards.
3. Primary hazards associated with flammable and combustible materials.
4. Type of material, nature, and state of chemical hazards.
5. Solid, liquid and gas that capable of causing health hazards.
6. Dusts, particulates, mists, fumes, fibers, solvents, vapors, and toxic gases.
7. Acute and chronic health effects.
8. Repeated exposure and specific body systems damage.
9. Hazard Communication Program.
10. Basic information contained in the MSDS.
11. Evaluating and controlling the risk of chemical exposures.
12. Understanding exposure limits.
13. Permissible Exposure Limit and Threshold Limit Value
14. Lower and Upper Explosive/Flammable Limit
15. Suggestions to reduce the chances of a chemical injury or illness
16. Chemical hazards control, prevention methods, and direct read equipment.
17. Protection methods and personal protection equipment.
THIS TRAINING IS DESIGNED FOR :
1. Workers potentially exposed to hazardous chemicals, and those who responsible for safety in the workplace
2. Anyone who needs to recognize chemical hazards in the workplace and understand its devastating potential, especially as it relates to his or her area of responsibility, in any industrial, mining and production activity.
3. Technician, field operator, driller, dumper, plant operator, office staff, electrician, welder, machine operator.
4. Tank cleaners and pipeline operators.
5. Anyone who involves in chemicals handling and purchasing.
6. Other beginners who interested in.
None. No previous training in Hazops is required. However, to gain the most from this course, a basic understanding of science, physics and chemistry will be helpful.
Hilman Ahmad, PhD., an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center for Professionals and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000.He has been delivering consultative course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Jadwal Pelatihan Tambang Training Tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 5 – 17 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training Acute and chronic health effects pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan Factors that affect chemical injury or illness di jakarta :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan Acute and chronic health effects di jakarta :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training Factors that affect chemical injury or illness jakarta pasti running
- Module / Handout training Keamanan Bahaya Kimia di Pertambangan Dan Tempat Kerja jakarta fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training Chemical Hazard Safety in Mining And Workplace di jakarta murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia